Friday, June 5, 2009

Coupon 101

When I first started couponing, I was overwhelmed. It seemed like the coupons were useless, I could get what I needed cheaper if I just bought the generic brand. I have learned that is not true!

I clip almost every coupon I come across. I am no longer loyal to any single brand. I'm willing to try any item once, especially if it FREE! The trick is, you have to combine the coupons while the item is on SALE. While it's on sale, you can almost most definitely get it cheaper than the generic brand, and sometimes you can get the item FREE or nearly free.

Since I'm still learning to become a COUPON PRO, I only purchase one Sunday newspaper. But many people out there, purchase several Sunday papers, and then when an item goes on sale they use all their coupons to stock up. This is great way to save money.

You can also print coupons online, I've listed my favorite sites at the top of my web page. Check these sites often, as they change and reset the coupons frequently.

For more Coupon 101 info, click HERE or HERE

Happy Couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment